What word of meaning and hope does the Christ of the ancient Celtic tradition speak to our living today?
April 22 – Hymn of the Universe
- Creation comes forth out of the heart of God’s being.
April 29 – Sacred by Birth
- Christ shows us the sacred root of God found in each being at birth.
May 6 – Sound of Love
- The deepest note of the universe is love and the longing for union with God and one another.
May 13 – Judgment? or Love?
- The death of Jesus wasn’t to ‘pay for our sins.’
May 20 – Wholeness through Union
- Salvation comes through and with one another, not alone.
Community, song, prayer, communion, scripture & message, and a radical welcome for all people – Journeying together at FCCDM.